In 2011, Peace Revolution announces an opportunity for Peace Rebels to do the Special Ops online with professional meditation guides to allow all participants to correctly understand the fundamental knowledge of Inner Peace Time (IPT) will be able to start their Inner Peace Time journey with their own feet. All you need to do is to invite people who are open-minded and interested in learning Inner Peace by means of meditation to a place with Internet facility. The meditation introduction will be presented by a professional meditation guide (a Buddhist monk) followed by a short meditation session for beginners that lasts about 30 minutes. At the end, the participants will have a chance to ask questions to the meditation guide related to meditation and personal self-development. Well, did we mention that this is free of charge.
- Guided Inner Peace Time lessons are conducted in English. But you are encouraged to translate the session into your own language for you group. In some cases, it is possible to provide the guided session in Spanish as well.
- Each session focuses mainly on meditation and some basic self-development principles. It will not have connection with any religious perspective. However, selected topics on Buddhist wisdom and Buddhist studies may be available upon prior request.
- The number of participants must be at least 10 people;
- A computer/laptop with an Internet facility (analog modem or GPRS mobile internet NOT recommended), a webcam, loud speakers and a microphone for interacting with the meditation guide;
- The venue should be a place that is rather quiet with not much noise from street or market.
Featured Online Special Ops
Here are some examples of the online Special Ops that we already had. Be inspired to be at peace!