A unique retreat to rejuvenate your body and mind
for a happier YOU!
What We Offer
- → Series of Guided Meditation to declutter and detox the mind using the simplest yet easiest meditation technique, the Center of the Body
- → Dynamic and interactive workshops are designed to provide participants with the practical tools that they can use to easily and immediately implement and experience the benefits of meditation and mindfulness
- → A thought-provoking and enlightening learning experiences from the Oriental Philosophy & Methodology by experienced monks & international mentors
- → The Authentic Daily Routine correlates with the Biological Clock to learn good habits with different mindful practices.
- → Daily Yoga style and Stretching exercise by a certified yoga teacher to rejuvenate the body
- → A free Private Coaching session to support your personal growth and professional development
- → Self-reflection time in a peaceful environment and minimal lifestyle to discover your true self
I very much enjoyed the retreat! I feel almost as reborn, everything feels like if it were the first time that I'm experiencing it and I feel there's a whole new energy inside of me that is looking for new spaces and ways to express itself.
Tom Van Den Steen | Colombia
Why is it a Perfect Retreat for you at this Moment?
- You deserve to start a New Year's tradition in a special holistic program that implements wellness in different aspects of life.
- You deserve to have a refreshing time for your body and a resetting moment for your soul for an unrivaled journey of life.
- You deserve to revive and accumulate positive energies from within to tackle future challenges and unexpected disruption.
- You deserve to know the pathway towards success and happiness which can go together.
What will you learn
The Secret Nature of the Mind
How to Overcome Meditation Obstacles
The Art of Letting Go
The Power of Habits
The Art of Living a Balance Life
How to master your Self-discipline
How to excel in everything you do
How to be mindful in your daily life
Monk John (Dr. Paramai Thanissaro)
Theravada Buddhist Monk
Monk John, who was once a pianist, a photographer, and a computer programmer, has become a Theravada Buddhist Monk for 14 years after finishing his PhD in Telematics. With his tech background, he has pioneered in developing a free online self-development and meditation platform. He travels the world and gives his insights on mindfulness, meditation and Buddhist philosophy to individuals, NGOs, government agencies, universities, and companies (such as Google, Ogilvy, Orange, Teamwork, Zoom, etc.) in 70 countries.
Ping Ping Worakate
Co-founder & CEO of WPI
Ping Ping Worakate, Co-founder & CEO of World Peace Initiative Foundation, has studied the power of the mind and “Center of the Body Technique” since 12 years old. Through her 30-year determination to excel in meditation and mindfulness, she is one of the mind-blowing trainers who offers a variety of workshops in over 20 countries. Her tireless effort in training people results in a network of Meditation Teachers and Volunteers from over 100 countries. In 2019, she brought about a unique self-help diagram called “A BetterME Model” to support the transformation towards a Better Self in a systematic yet practical way.
- 7 days 6 nights accommodation (a single room with a shared bathroom)
- Roundtrip flight from Donmuang airport (Bangkok) to Loei airport (the retreat site)
- Training fee
- Thai Food (breakfast and lunch) & Refreshments
What's Not Included
- Visa fee
- Airfare to Thailand
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Yoga Mat
10 January 2024
Departure to the retreat site (to Loei)
Meeting point: Don Muang Airport,Terminal 2, on the 10th of January at 08.00 hour (the latest)
16 January 2024
Departure from the retreat site (to Bangkok)
*The activity will be finished on the 16th of January at 17:00 hour
Don’t postpone your happiness. Don’t take stress, worry, anxiety, or depression for granted. Take care of yourself today. Give something valuable to yourself. This is the right time to rest the mind to give a moment of peace and silence to refresh and reset to recover its power. And you’ll get the power from within which is long lasting.
The Authentic Daily Routine correlates with the Biological Clock to learn good habits with different mindful practices.
This is Why We Keep On Doing What We Do :)
I very much enjoyed the retreat! I feel almost as reborn, everything feels like if it were the first time that I'm experiencing it and I feel there's a whole new energy inside of me that is looking for new spaces and ways to express itself
Tom Van Den Steen
It’s been one of the most amazing experiences in my life. It just told me to see the world then it completely it different way.
Jonathan Kieran Lapinskas
"This sanctuary has a particular energy to keep you focused on yourself to see that even though we are here, practicing peace in between us, there is also a world outside and we can see it when we go to the view point, there are other islands, there is also an outside world that needs the peace we are creating here."
Sebastian Ruiz Jimenez
"I thought it would be just a spiritual connection but it was way more than that. I got to know so many people and share my experiences with them, which has helped me so much to improve."
Alonso Alejandro Vazquez Vidal
"This retreat is an amazing experience for me. It is interesting how people from different cultures, backgrounds, religions and beliefs can share and have the same objective which is to develop our inner peace here."
Maria sonia Arenas
"I’m very surprised by the teaching monks. I wasn't expecting this, they are very much in the real life, they are not speaking just out of some old books, about stuff that you cannot put into practice in daily life. Every advice that they've given us is very practical and I think they have very brilliant minds."
- Do I need to know about meditation in advance?
As this program is for absolute beginners, we don't expect you to know about meditation, but we do encourage all applicants completing at least seven days of our self-development program before attending the course for the minimum knowledge and understanding that you need for the course
- How do you select the participants?
Our selection process is pretty simple: first come first served! And we have limited spots at the retreat site.
- Is there any age limit for this retreat?
No. People from all over the world and of all ages are welcome to apply, and we will consider everyone.
- What is the official language of the retreat?
English. We are in an international environment so English is our means of communication.
- I have attended other retreats/ fellowship by WPI, can I apply again?
Yes, of course, anyone can apply again. As alumni, you can check which category of alumni you are as you will get support accordingly.
- I'm wondering what the dress code is for the retreat? I want to make sure I bring the appropriate clothing for the activities.
We want you to feel comfortable during the retreat, so we recommend wearing light-colored clothes and comfortable attire that is not revealing or see-through. Loose-fitting clothing is also a good choice, as it will allow for easy movement .
- Is there a code of conduct that I need to follow during the retreat?
Yes, all retreat participants have to follow the 5 acts of self-discipline . These guidelines can greatly benefit your own practice of mind empowerment. We also aim to create a welcoming and respectful environment for all participants. We encourage everyone to approach the retreat with an open mind and a willingness to learn from each other.
- I have paid but not sure about the success of payment?
Upon receiving the payment, you will receive an automated confirmation email from WPI confirming your successful application within 24 hours. If you did not get any confirmation within 24 hours please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I have a query that is not answered here.
We apologize for not covering all your doubts. Please reach out to us at email@example.com
WPI envisions sustainable change happening when each and every one of us works towards their own self-development. Thus, we have created free and accessible tools for the empowerment and wellbeing of individuals worldwide, regardless of age, race, religion, cultural background.
World Peace Initiative Foundation
46/4 Moo 7 Khlong Song
Khlong Luang, Pathum Thani, Thailand
74 Strathcona Gardens, Knaphill, Woking, Surrey
GU21 2AZ, United Kingdom