- Candidates must be 20-32 years old at the time of submitting the application.
- Candidates must have completed 42 days of the English version of the online self-development program BEFORE 30th September 2018. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program.
- Candidates must have completed at least 2 Special Ops, BEFORE 30th September 2018 for at least 15 people in total. Please check the information about OFFLINE, ONLINE and LIVE Special Ops.
- Candidates need to submit a PIPO Proposal (included in the application form).
- Candidates must have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Candidates should be optimistic, open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
The completed Self-Development Program needs to be current. You may refer to the self-development validity according to the date specified by the fellowship you are applying to. If it is more than 1 year since the self-development program completion, you will have to do it again. If it is more than 6 months but less than 1 year, you will have to submit 15 days more of Inner Peace Time journal.
After completing the self-development program with Special Ops and submission of the PIPO proposal, the Peace Revolution selection committee will make an interview appointment based on your performance, the strength of your proposal, available funding, as well as group combinations in each fellowship. There is no need to write a request for an interview. If you are qualified, we will contact you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What to do after submitting the application?
Your training starts with the 42 Days online self-development program on our interactive platform providing you the basic theory and practice; developing the tools for inner peace and learning about the concept of PIPO. Through the Online Special OPS you have the means to share the tools to friends, family and school at large.
Last but not least, as good influencers in our society, we need to take this back to our communities, as your understanding of peace grows together with your commitment to the Peace Revolution Project, you will gain the necessary tools for enforcing your PIPO proposal, which will be editable until the last day and will represent the culmination of your process.
- What is the self development program?
The free online self-development program is a 42-day challenge teaching the skills and techniques involved in the development of inner peace. It provides guided meditation videos and daily reflections to support personal development and the practice of mindfulness. You can start the first episode here.
- What am I supposed to write in the proposal question in the application?
A PIPO proposal is a space for you to submit your possible commitment towards World Peace Initiative Foundation. As you may have read, we call PIPO to the series of meditation events a peace agent (someone that has attended the International Fellowship in Thailand) organizes in his/her country once he or she has returned home. Here we are interested in knowing why you want to help, what you would like to do, how you plan to do it: contacts you have, possible venues, estimated amount of people etc. So, this is a space for you to also add or tell us about different ideas you have to stay engaged with the organization regardless the possibility of organizing PIPO, for example linking your organization with ours, helping us in a specific area of your expertise, organizing periodic online meditation sessions, etc.
- How long will the Fellowship take and where will it be held?
The Fellowship will take place from December 13th to December 26th in the North of Thailand. You should be available to arrive latest on December 12nd in the morning and depart later than the morning of December 27th.
- What is the Nationality eligibility criteria?
People from all over the world are welcome to apply.
- I am 19 years old, can I apply?
If you are under 20 years old, you are not eligible. You can enjoy the Self Development program and we hope you keep practicing meditation until you turn to be eligible from one of our Fellowships.
- How do you select the participants?
After completing your 42 days of the online self-development program, and complete the 2 Special OPS required, World Peace Initiative Foundation selection committee will make an interview appointment based on your performance, available funds, as well as group combinations in the fellowship. There is no need to write a request for an interview. If you are qualified, we will contact you.