The 2015 MENA SALAM Fellowship II
The Middle East and North Africa Salam Fellowship
Tunisia, 27 - 31 March 2017
Peace Revolution’s MENA Salam Fellowship will bring together 30 young entrepreneurs from the MENA region on a 5-day inner peace journey in Tunisia while living in an inspiring calm nature.
Are you a young entrepreneur striving to create a better world through your impact?Join the 4th MENA Salam Fellowship where you will learn how to turn your failures into successes and how to eliminate the excess baggage in your life. We can then move forward together and work towards empowering ourselves, our circles, our region and all around the world. Let’s start the change!
This is your opportunity to join Peace Revolution, so that you can start connecting to your inner true self and create the potential for social transformation around you! Assemble with the creative powers of youth! Join us in Tunisia, 27-31 March 2017.
The training starts with 21 Days online self-development program on our interactive platform providing the basic theory and practice; as an introduction to develop inner peace.
The fellowship offers 5 days intensive training program which includes workshops and session on:
All fellowship activities, sessions and lectures will be conducted in English.
The MENA Salam Fellowship covers:
- Sponsorship of airfare (up to 700 USD depending on the residing country)
- Local Transportation
- Food & Accommodation
- Meditation Sessions and Lectures
- Yoga Classes
- Interactive Workshops
The MENA Salam Fellowship DOES NOT Cover:
- Transportation within participant’s country
- Visa costs
- Personal expenses
- Participation fee of $300
To be eligible, applicants should:
- be national of the following MENA countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Sudan, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
- be 20-32 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the airfare support. Applicants above 32 years of age will be considered but have to pay their airfare to attend.
- have completed at least 21 days of the online self-development program that need to be completed by 20th December, 2016.
- have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- be a young entrepreneur leading an enterprise with social impact.
- be able to pay a commitment fee of 300 USD before the arrival to the retreat site (by Bank transfer or Western Union).
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you select the participants?
After completing 14 days of the online self-development program, the Peace Revolution selection committee will make a Skype interview appointment based on your performance, fund availability as well as participant combination in the fellowship. You would still need to finish 21 days of the online self-development program in order to be qualified for the fellowship. There is no need to write a request for an interview if you have already submitted your application. If you are qualified, we will contact you.