Every single light in our house lit makes it warm and cozy. When we look at all the lights lit in the world from the outer space, they all connect and built a network of light. Same as our mind; a peaceful mind transforms our home into a little kingdom of peace that affects the world around us and has the power to establish world peace at large-starting from a single mind. The tool, discovered over 2600 years ago, is reactivated and has been proofed and spread by our 486 Peace Agents from 104 countries since 2008.
Your training starts with the 42 Days online self-development program on our interactive platform providing you the basic theory and practice; develop the tool for inner peace and learn about the concept of PIPO - INNER PEACE + OUTER PEACE = SUSTAINABLE WORLD PEACE. Through the Online Special OPS you have the means to share true peace to friends, family and school at large. Last but not least since we need to take this light back to our communities, as your understanding of peace grows together with your commitment to the Peace Revolution Project, you will gain the necessary tools for enforcing your PIPO proposal, which will be editable until the last day and will represent the culmination of your process.
The fellowship offers a 14 days intensive training program providing participants with deeper insight in the relationship between inner peace and sustainable world peace and enhancing their ability to create peace within their family, professional and social environment.
In addition to our intense meditation practice, participants will gain knowledge of various theoretical approaches that include:
- Conflict resolution and the role of the basic human self-disciplines
- The role of our habits in our daily life and how to improve; the 5 Rooms of life
- The factors that determine our perception to think, act and speak; relation between body and mind
- Leadership: Eight pillars for a stable peaceful society
- Thai-Buddhist Studies
Presently, the fellowship will take place at Mooktawan Sanctuary in an island at the southern part of Thailand. Participants will enjoy meditating in a serene and peaceful near-forest environment. Well, many people say it′s a celestial hideaway on Earth.
Peace and change makers, youth activists, day dreamers or everyone who is really committed to his self development and to everyone else’s self development, this is your call, we need you all on board to make this possible, let’s join the PEACE REVOLUTION.
Following video is taken from Global Peace on the Move V event at Mooktawan.
The Thailand fellowship includes:
- partial sponsoring of airfare*,
- free accommodation,
- free catering,
- free local transportation,
- free meditation retreat fee.
- Candidates should be 20-32 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the airfare support.
- Candidates must have completed 42 days of the English version of the online self-development program. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program.
- Candidates must have completed at least 2 Special Ops, which are
1 OFFLINE (with 5 or more participants) and
1 ONLINE (with 10 or more participants) OR 1 LIVE (with 15 or more participants).
- Candidates need to submit a PIPO Proposal (included in the application form).
- Candidates have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Candidates should be optimistic, be open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
- Candidates must finish all the above requirements (the self-development program as well as the online Special Ops) before the eligibility deadline of a fellowship.
Youth Fellowship in June 2016
Application Deadline: 28 Feb 2016
About the teaching monks, they were really cool and very open. I love that. You know when you say monks, some people they don’t even want to talk to them. I liked it, they were very friendly and very peaceful. I can feel this connection. Thank you.
The center of the body is where my mind lives now, it’s where our peace lives. For me meditation really helps me to focus and train my mind to just be peaceful. If I'm thinking negative thoughts I can go to my center and feel peaceful and go back to whatever it is that was negative around me and it doesn't bother me.
Our world has become so material. Suddenly I discovered this program which is sharing the spiritual values. It’s a good sign that the people do it globally not only in Thailand but they give this knowledge abroad.
I liked the idea of being more conscious when you are cleaning and eating because usually I would just rush when I eat and clean and not do it properly.
I'm more organized now, more respectful. I believe you should never give up in whatever you are doing. It’s like learning to walk, you crawl, fall and try again. If you are willing to listen well in the end of the day you’ll see the benefits. You have to go through the experience and assess it for yourself.
Global Peace on the Move
1-13 February 2009
Global Peace on the Move 2
20 February - 4 March 2010
Global Peace on the Move 3
21 June - 20 July 2010
Global Peace on the Move 4
18 February - 4 March 2011
Global Peace on the Move 5
19 June - 3 July 2011
Global Peace on the Move 6
8 - 21 December 2011
Global Peace on the Move 7
14 - 27 February 2012
Global Peace on the Move 8
18 June - 1 July 2012
Global Peace on the Move 9
18 - 31 January 2013
Global Peace on the Move 10
16 - 29 June 2013
Global Peace on the Move 11
13 - 26 December 2013
Global Peace on the Move 12
3 - 6 June 2014
Global Peace on the Move 13
11 - 24 February 2015